Busy days

I left for work today with that Monday morning feeling, tempered by the fact that my schedule looked fairly light (unlike the rest of the week).Upon arriving to work I discovered that the day was not quite as calm and quite as I had expected.

Now, don't get me wrong, it was not the busiest work day I have experienced, not by a long shot and some of my colleagues were having a much more stressful day. It was just busier than I expected. It was a day full of frustration with things not quite working (mainly technology). To be honest I think that it was just one of those Mondays, full of surprises.

Mondays are interesting days. The roads always seem busier, the week seems to stretch out in front as though it will never end, but when the day is done there is a sense of relief and achievement; the working week doesn't look that bad after all.

My schedule tomorrow is already full, so I'm prepared for it - mentally at least. And besides by the time Tuesday is done, it's nearly the end of the week!

Comments

  1. Ed. Go and see the English Department about your use (or misuse) of apostrophes!!! ;) (Says she, being overzealous with her exclamation marks)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fair comment, I will get them changed - shhh, dont tell anyone from the English department

      Delete
    2. There, now it's perfect! (That contraction apostrophe is ok btw) I do enjoy reading your daily musings .... please keep them coming :) And I won't tell the English Dept, punctuation just happens to be one of my sad points I'm afraid ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sparkly bathroom prevented by natural chemical equilibria

Polka dot, 7 inches, 15 minutes, luke warm

What's Your Station?