6 months..halfway

So this is the 183rd consecutive day that I have posted a blog which by my rudimentary maths makes this 6 months since I wrote my first blog about the tap dripping. That was way back in June, in the days before the Olympics.

During this time my blogs have had a total of just under 10,000 views and I would like to thank those of you that have read any one of them.

http://blogote.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/blog_writing_mac.jpg


I have had readers from all over the world and seem to have a little following in Russia.

The post that created the most attention involved my rant at the codes that groups of women use on Facebook. I think this was viewed by people trying to discover the meaning of the code rather than the popularity of the post itself.

I am just happy to be writing and am delighted that a few people pop in occasionally to read my writing.

Thank you

Ed Vogue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sparkly bathroom prevented by natural chemical equilibria

Polka dot, 7 inches, 15 minutes, luke warm

What's Your Station?