Locked out

I returned home from work this evening with the kids in tow and then had to quickly nip back out to take one of them to a friends house. I wasn't thinking and as I closed the door and it clicked shut I realised that I had locked myself out. 

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjUp0J2_JyO-XyetdnvOxzeP9qKiTaMp3cG68CiK85Wdj9lAUMcI3z6sHRkKLIqOMAPMR27rKgZGDKp-BPt-Z7nofqQKHpCTY723lMOZFKOVUqJcO0k_GeTD4yerbrwLrsGpRzwRqk8UPY/s320/keyhole-742659.jpg

Now it has been a long long time since I have locked myself out of the house and no one has been in the property to let me back in. In fact writing this I can't remember a time. There were of course those annoying security doors that used to shut behind me when I lived in university accommodation...no embarrassing stories there though!!

But today it was me and one of my children. I phoned wife to see how far she was from home, she was just leaving the office so wouldn't be back for about an hour and a half. What to do? At least it wasn't raining.

Luckily I had the car keys in my pocket, unluckily I also had a shopping list. So my son and I spent the ninety minutes in the supermarket doing the weekly shop. Pretty productive really.

And in case you were wondering, I didn't buy any Creme brûlée's or the ingredients to make them.

 

Comments

  1. Shame your neighbours didn't have a spare ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping a spare on your car key fob solves the problem

    ReplyDelete

  3. The expertise of an urgent situation locksmith professional isn't always easy whatsoever. Within the situation of emergency, merely a reliable and experienced locksmith professional might help. The information described within the blog is very informative within this context. Always depend on the reliable locksmith professional company for security services. Have your properties secured with locksmith Oceanside.

    locksmith in Oceanside

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who would’ve thought that being locked outside your house is an opportunity to be productive? That is if you have your shopping list with you in the car. But if you happen to also leave that thing inside your house, or that you really don’t have anything to shop with, then I guess it’s better to call a locksmith and get your home back.

    Joyce Roberson @ Locked-Out Locksmiths

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting information and i really glad to getting this information.
    need replacement car keys
    car key replacement costs
    home locking systems

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sparkly bathroom prevented by natural chemical equilibria

Polka dot, 7 inches, 15 minutes, luke warm

What's Your Station?