Friends for Life

There are some people that when you meet them you just click and you know that you are going to be friends for life. These are the people that you can go a long time without seeing and then when you do meet up again it feels like it was just yesterday that you were last together.

I have friends like that. People I have known for many years. People who are really important to me, who I have shared many experiences with; some which have shaped my life.

http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/friends-tv-show.jpg


When we meet the same old stories are told and the same old jokes are made and the time that has passed since last meeting seems to fade away.

So for all those close friends of mine thank you and I look forward to you being in my life hopefully for the next fifty years at least.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sparkly bathroom prevented by natural chemical equilibria

Polka dot, 7 inches, 15 minutes, luke warm

What's Your Station?