What's their occupation?

Just lately I have found myself watching game shows. I think I mentioned that last week. Tonight I ashamedly found myself watching Dale Winton and his national lottery show. Never have I seen a host of a quiz show wearing so much makeup, but I guess that is another story.

Today I used the quiz show to play a long forgotten game. Guess the contestants occupation. The premise is simple. From just from the look of the person and the clothes they are wearing you have to guess their occupation before they are introduced.

http://reluctanthousedad.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/dale-winton.jpg

I used to be good at it but today I failed magnificently. The trainee music teacher I thought worked in John Lewis on a makeup counter. The builder was actually a design engineer. I nearly got one of the contestants correct though, the hairdresser was actually cabin crew...

Oops I'm in danger of stereotyping so I'm going to shut up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sparkly bathroom prevented by natural chemical equilibria

Polka dot, 7 inches, 15 minutes, luke warm

What's Your Station?