Summer Bike Rides

The kids are really into their bike riding this holiday and the weather has been perfect. Today we have been out for a monster ride through the woods. They have become more confident on them and are getting quite fast. Although the youngest still seems to end up in the brambles when negotiating a tricky path. It doesn't seem to bother him too much.

I have been following behind ambling through the woods occasionally getting concerned upon reaching a junction and not really being clear which way my munchkins had gone. I nearly lost one...but only for a couple of minutes.

A pleasant way to spend the afternoon walking along leafy paths, musing on life. As I write this I am sitting underneath a tree, the only thing that could make it better would be a comfy bench, a pond and maybe a fishing rod.

 

Oops, an accident...I don't think it's serious maybe just a graze on the knee but I better go check it out...

All good, not a problem.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sparkly bathroom prevented by natural chemical equilibria

Polka dot, 7 inches, 15 minutes, luke warm

What's Your Station?