A New Apple Falls from the Tree.

Nearly a year ago I got up early to join a queue outside a well known mobile phone shop to get my hands on the new iPhone 4s. I have never bought a new piece of technology on the day it was released before but something about the new phone made me want to buy.

To be honest it was the new Siri technology that caught my eye. The fact that I could speak to my phone to ask it directions and indeed if it is raining in Paris was somehow appealing to me. In reality this is something that I rarely use...and it's a bit rubbish.


http://www.etftrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/apple-logo.jpeg
 
As I write this the new CEO is standing up somewhere in America, I believe San Francisco revealing to the world the new iPhone, perhaps dubbed the iPhone 5. Last year I was excited, this year not so. I still have another 12 months on my contract so can't consider the new shiny piece of technology, but I bet it looks divine, indeed I bet it is awesome.

The great thing for those of us with Apple devices even though we might not be receiving a new piece of hardware in the next few weeks we will be able to upgrade our software bringing new exciting developments to our existing devices.

Maybe Siri will actually work properly...

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sparkly bathroom prevented by natural chemical equilibria

Polka dot, 7 inches, 15 minutes, luke warm

What's Your Station?