Take out

So the kids are in bed and I have an evening to myself. I think it is time for take out, a glass of wine and a film.

I always think that getting take out midweek and when eating alone is rather decadent, if pizza delivered to your door can ever be described as decadent.

http://www.smugspizza.com/Images/pizza_slice.gif


When you can't leave the house getting take out can be quite difficult and to some extent a little limiting. What to get?

Fish and Chips are out of the question as these are never delivered and as I can't leave the house this option although generally delicious has to be crossed off the list.

In my opinion Chinese and Indian should be eaten with someone else, never alone and as for the kebab option I refer you to an earlier blog.

So this leaves Pizza. Not too bad but takeaway pizza is so expensive. It really is the most costly food to ave delivered to the house. But it's midweek...and pizzas are apparently generally a weekend takeout. Therefore deals can be found which greatly reduce the price.

So excuse me as I tuck into another slice of my oversized heavily topped pizza, a glass of Chardonnay and for dessert some cheap ice cream. All I need now is a Bond movie...

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sparkly bathroom prevented by natural chemical equilibria

Polka dot, 7 inches, 15 minutes, luke warm

What's Your Station?