Breakfast out...how decadent.

Eating out is something that many people do. I guess lunch is probably the meal that is most often eaten out of the house; even if it is a quick sandwich grabbed from a supermarket whilst on a lunch break from a busy day at work.

Eating dinner out is more special, usually organised in advance with friends or family.

However breakfast is not a meal that the average person eats out. Yes indeed if you are staying in a hotel or bed and breakfast then the first meal of the day is a luxury bonus of that stay. It might be the only time many people eat a full English breakfast nowadays, if you are lucky you might even find some black pudding on the menu.

This morning I did something I don't think I have ever done before. I went out for breakfast with my kids. Not brunch, breakfast.

It wasn't anything special, no real occasion. We were just up and out of the house early and purchasing supplies in the local supermarket. So we sat down in the cafe and ordered a mixed breakfast. Between us we had pancakes, juice, tea, bacon sandwich and egg, bacon and beans.

Delicious.

I won't make a habit of it but once in a while its seems a good excuse to get the shopping done early.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sparkly bathroom prevented by natural chemical equilibria

Polka dot, 7 inches, 15 minutes, luke warm

What's Your Station?