Doing the same job twice

It's frustrating when you have set aside time to do a job. You have then done that job well and then due to no fault of your own you get to do the whole job again.

This seems to happen from time to time. I like to be able to tick off a particular task; make a dent in my to do list. I mentally make a list in the morning in my car on the way to work. When I arrive I like to start getting those jobs done. Usually after being there for a few minutes I find that a number of new tasks have arrived on my list, but no matter that is the nature of my job.

 

However just recently I have found that I keep on having to do the same thing again. It's not a quick job, its one that takes a number of hours. I have to do it again this week.

Here's hoping that this week is the last time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sparkly bathroom prevented by natural chemical equilibria

Polka dot, 7 inches, 15 minutes, luke warm

What's Your Station?