Official revision doesn't pay after all.

In a continuation from my blog last night I can scientifically conclude that there is no point revising for a quiz night. I had a good time trying to answer some quite bizarre questions but interesting questions. Chucked into the middle of this was a construction round involving spaghetti and marshmallows and fast moving low flying creme eggs, all quite bizarre.

http://www.anh-usa.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/wrong.jpg

Sadly though my last minute revision of the weeks news events was not much help and I can also confirm that being middle aged now means that I am more likely to be able to identify news readers and septuagenarian actors than teenage 'pop stars'. At fact brought home to me when I failed to have even heard of the pop band on an album my daughter received for her birthday.

What I did discover...it appears I know quite a lot about cheese.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sparkly bathroom prevented by natural chemical equilibria

Polka dot, 7 inches, 15 minutes, luke warm

What's Your Station?